stoopids

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sparrow's Nest Update

Well so much for keeping up with the blog! Here's a quick update - We have a beautiful angelic son named Carter Scott Sparrow. Toni is 20 months old and Carter is now two months. Life truly is beautiful with two wonderful children! I feel like we are now a real family and I honestly could not be happier.

I'm still working full time at DownEast and Charlie is currently our stay-at-home parent. He is doing a wonderful job and I feel that our children are completely flourishing under his care.

We will be moving soon! We will move up to Cache Valley to be closer to Charlie's family for a while. Charlie will hopefully be getting a job in Wyoming working for a company that works with the oil rigs. I love my job but I'm excited to be a stay-at-home mother for a while.

Life always has its potholes but it is fantastic and I am the happiest that I've been ever. I'm so grateful for the love and support of my family and friends.

Live, Love, and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment