stoopids

Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthdays and Milestones

Charlie's birthday was yesterday as was our daughter's six month milestone. How does time go so incredibly fast?!? I think Charlie enjoyed the day, regardless of his feelings toward being in the limelight and I know we appreciated all who thought of him. We love you guys! :)

On the Toni front - She is learning to express herself by letting us know when she is displeased (not necessarily upset) by grunting loudly. This happens a lot! She's also learning to wave to people, and we're still teaching her signs for simple things. Everyday she listens to me play the piano and when I finish practicing she plays for a while too :) Having babies is too much fun!

Work is coming along. I think we're getting places and hoping to see some cash flow(keeping fingers crossed). We have an upcoming webinar that we're very excited about! I love what we do!

On another note, we've started a Sunday thoughts blog as a way to boost and supplement our spirituality. For those interested (not offended if you aren't) hislovinghands.blogspot.com

Coming up: Rape Crisis Team Training for me, crawling for Toni :), and a good nights sleep for Charlie...some day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you're blogging again (I know, I'm not one to talk because I have hardly done any blogging for the past few months). I love your happy attitude. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete