stoopids

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Keeping On

I'm so grateful for the gospel and for the light that it brings in dark places. Sincerely I was in desperate need of a spiritual boost. Little did I know how much I would truly need the uplift for the week ahead.

I'm dealing with some pretty difficult demons from my past but I believe I'm making progress :) Long story that I won't go into detail here... Call me if you're curious. (See how I bribe people to call me :)

My grandfather also passed away yesterday. He was truly an incredible man. He dedicated his life to service; service to country, service to his fellow man, and service to his church. I'm so grateful that I knew him and that I am descended from a great man. We visited with him two weeks ago and sweet Toni would always give grandpa a smile. He would touch her hand and say "sweet, sweet Toni." I'm so glad that I have that memory that I can pass down to her.

Pretty much, today's blog post is a way for me to tell myself that everything is going to be ok... not just ok but great. Even when it seems so far away. I'm truly blessed and eternally grateful for a husband that loves me and helps me when the road gets rough. I love this gospel, and I love my family. Thank you!

Coming up: trying to survive the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment